Siths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Siths of Grand chase

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Top posters
Celt D
Things wrong with S3 I_vote_lcapThings wrong with S3 I_voting_barThings wrong with S3 I_vote_rcap 
blakkenshin
Things wrong with S3 I_vote_lcapThings wrong with S3 I_voting_barThings wrong with S3 I_vote_rcap 
Aros
Xilatyl
yasiel1
Alex
Arsia Mons
Lucy
Reuku
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Web Counter
Web Counter

Things wrong with S3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blakkenshin
Admin
blakkenshin

Cancer Posts : 51
Humor : ^_^

Things wrong with S3 Empty
PostSubject: Things wrong with S3   Things wrong with S3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:26 am

So I saw a few things wrong with S3 last night. I know that usually a
white box will appear in the inventory & they fix it. bla bla. But I
noticed this weird thing before season 3 came out. A white line seemed
to follow certain people. I could see it, but they couldn't. Then last night when I get on, I do a few runs w/ Arsia and it happens to me. Only now it's a huge white flashing box blocking my way! Again, she couldn't see it, but I could. Makes me wonder if there is something wrong with the game or my files. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://blakkenshin.deviantart.com/
Celt D
Celt D

Scorpio Posts : 78
Humor : Reuku's Humor line, cant be beaten... why try? XD

PostSubject: Re: Things wrong with S3   Things wrong with S3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 7:09 pm

i havent seen anything blocking my view.. but when i was in the park i saw one of those weird lines... so i dont think its u or ur files... and yes this was after the patch XD

the main thing that has me wondering is.. why did they make all the potions into points purchased??? that one i didnt see coming... but yeah..

and one thing that i kinda love is... the property sets for some cash/mission equips. with my mari on XxKingxDxX i have a devil's grimore with like 1800+ atk... and i can match most level 45 gp'rs in atk. but at the same time i have to wonder... WTH were they thinking?!?!

all in all i think that this subject will get many views and many many responses. thanks for getting it started blakkenshin ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://helpfulguidesgaming.110mb.com
blakkenshin
Admin
blakkenshin

Cancer Posts : 51
Humor : ^_^

PostSubject: Re: Things wrong with S3   Things wrong with S3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:57 pm

lol ok good, so i dont have to freak out that i thought it was only me! i do have the pics in case ppl dont know what im talking about . i just have to find them again. but yea im sure people have a lot to say about this season lol. can't wait to hear them ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://blakkenshin.deviantart.com/
Celt D
Celt D

Scorpio Posts : 78
Humor : Reuku's Humor line, cant be beaten... why try? XD

PostSubject: Re: Things wrong with S3   Things wrong with S3 EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:42 am

yeah and i have had one HUGE problem with S3.... I CANT LOG IN!! i have 2 active accounts now and neither one can log in last night or today! T.T im going to keep trying but if someone else is having problems plz lemme know so we can figure things out....

and now i cant even get to the log in screen before getting 'abnormally terminated!' anyone out there dealt with that problem in season 3 yet? help me DX

Last edited by Celt D on Sat May 01, 2010 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added second part)
Back to top Go down
http://helpfulguidesgaming.110mb.com
yasiel1
yasiel1

Cancer Posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Things wrong with S3   Things wrong with S3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:21 am

Ehh Abnormally Terminated i get that pop up when i close GC Aswell as restore closed proccesses with gamebooster What i dont like about S3 is that dumb booty Equip/Shop Lag Aswell as How PvP has alot more glitches HEEEY MARI'S RUNES ARE OP NOW atleast her name actually means somthing i dont care about the potions part i kinda like it But i dont like that u cant buy mystery potions lol Awell as another thing S3 made leveling WAAY too easy Now being lv 60+ has no meaning i guess being lv 70+ now means your pro also i think that white line glitch that your talking about has to do with the crest that the person has equiped try takeing a screenshot of it next time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things wrong with S3   Things wrong with S3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things wrong with S3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Siths :: Sith Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: