Siths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Siths of Grand chase

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Top posters
Celt D
Wanna help me with my website? I_vote_lcapWanna help me with my website? I_voting_barWanna help me with my website? I_vote_rcap 
blakkenshin
Wanna help me with my website? I_vote_lcapWanna help me with my website? I_voting_barWanna help me with my website? I_vote_rcap 
Aros
Xilatyl
yasiel1
Alex
Arsia Mons
Lucy
Reuku
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Web Counter
Web Counter

Wanna help me with my website?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Celt D
Celt D

Scorpio Posts : 78
Humor : Reuku's Humor line, cant be beaten... why try? XD

Wanna help me with my website? Empty
PostSubject: Wanna help me with my website?   Wanna help me with my website? EmptyWed May 05, 2010 1:52 pm

I made myself another website and this one is going to take a while to get active... first what i need is some good gaming guides/cheats that work.

If you wanna help me then you can:

1) Post replies here (duh)

2) Email me with an attachment of ur guide. ( .RTF plz)

3) Or both XD

My website url is http://helpfulguidesgaming.110mb.com/ if you click the link (or copy and paste) you will see that i have a very long way to go... and i need to create a database still.. but i only have that one Guide.. I need more! but without any other people to help make such guides... im kinda SOL! So help me out will ya? XD
:DD
Back to top Go down
http://helpfulguidesgaming.110mb.com

Wanna help me with my website?
Page 1 of 1