Siths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Siths of Grand chase

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Top posters
Celt D
Administator Requests I_vote_lcapAdministator Requests I_voting_barAdministator Requests I_vote_rcap 
blakkenshin
Administator Requests I_vote_lcapAdministator Requests I_voting_barAdministator Requests I_vote_rcap 
Aros
Xilatyl
yasiel1
Alex
Arsia Mons
Lucy
Reuku
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Web Counter
Web Counter

Administator Requests

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Celt D
Celt D

Scorpio Posts : 78
Humor : Reuku's Humor line, cant be beaten... why try? XD

Administator Requests Empty
PostSubject: Administator Requests   Administator Requests EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:44 am

I thought about it.. and I believe there should be a section for people that want to make suggestions and they wish for them to be seen by all. So I made this thread for that reason.

If you wish to make a suggestion and you DO NOT want it to be made public then please PM the admin.

I am NOT an administator! So DO NOT send your suggestions to me!

My first suggestion:

I got to thinking about my first thread. 'My Short Story' and while thinking, i realized that not too many people will post new replies once everyone reads it. So i thought maybe after a certain period of inactivity a thread will be closed. Perhaps 90 days? More or less is fine, after all it IS up to admin ^_^

Thanks! And if you have a suggestion, please post here! Enjoy Sith and Friends!

__

Once a Sith Always a Sith~!
Back to top Go down
http://helpfulguidesgaming.110mb.com
blakkenshin
Admin
blakkenshin

Cancer Posts : 51
Humor : ^_^

PostSubject: Re: Administator Requests   Administator Requests EmptySat May 08, 2010 1:51 am

ya we plan on doing that. as for a time set, we haven't picked one yet, basically, we'll check which topics have been the nost inactive and go from there. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://blakkenshin.deviantart.com/
Celt D
Celt D

Scorpio Posts : 78
Humor : Reuku's Humor line, cant be beaten... why try? XD

PostSubject: Re: Administator Requests   Administator Requests EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:17 pm

kk good to know ^_^

anyone else have suggestions/questions for admin? if so, post here please! dont need to have 200 different threads for the same exact topic, do we? XD
Back to top Go down
http://helpfulguidesgaming.110mb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Administator Requests   Administator Requests Empty

Back to top Go down

Administator Requests
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Siths :: Offtopic-
Jump to: