Siths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Siths of Grand chase

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Top posters
Celt D
Patch History I_vote_lcapPatch History I_voting_barPatch History I_vote_rcap 
blakkenshin
Aros
Xilatyl
yasiel1
Alex
Arsia Mons
Lucy
Reuku
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Web Counter
Web Counter

Patch History

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Celt D
Celt D

Scorpio Posts : 78
Humor : Reuku's Humor line, cant be beaten... why try? XD

Patch History Empty
PostSubject: Patch History   Patch History EmptySat May 08, 2010 6:21 am

Here I will post ALL PREVIOUS PATCH DETAILS.

I will try to find all of the old patch notes and repost them here. Know this, if I post it here, then I most likely got the information from the Ntreev Website. So if you want to check to make sure of something, that is the place to go. Very Happy

If you have a question about something and cannot/don't want to check on the Ntreev pages, then please PM me.

This thread is going to be for knowledge only, nothing here will affect how the game works now, it's just for those people who are curious, "When did this happen?" or "When was this made available?" Things like that.

If you want to know the latest patches, then look elsewhere. This section is only for PAST patches.

Thank you and enjoy!

Will post previous patch notes in a few minutes. starting with the earliest on the Ntreev site.
Back to top Go down
http://helpfulguidesgaming.110mb.com
Celt D
Celt D

Patch History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch History   Patch History EmptySat May 08, 2010 6:31 am

Patch Notes for Feb 2008 First Patch In Patch List

2/5/2008

- Network code has been improved, and should improve any lag issues.

- Price of GP items have been adjusted to improve the balance.

- Several crash issues have been improved.

- Load issues have been improved.

- New voice-over file and soundtrack has been updated.

- Fixed few localization issues.

Please keep the bug reports coming through our Bug Reports Section on our forum.
Thanks for participating in our beta!

2/12/2008

[Item]
•Romeo's Ring Added! This ring may be purchased from the shop with GP, and worn in hopes of finding your match!

[Event]
•Love is in the air~ If Romeo's Ring and Juliet's Ring are worn by two players in the same room, all the players in that room will benefit from their love in the form of double experience! This bonus applies to PvP rooms as well as Dungeon rooms.
--Grand Chase Team

- Grand Chase Online Team

2/20/2008

Grand Chase Patch Notes

[Item]
•Romeo's Ring and Juliet's Ring have been removed from the shop now that the season of love has passed us by. You can still enjoy fond memories by keeping any old rings that you may have.
•New equipment sets level 5-20 have been added to the shop, these sets were previously only available as dungeon drops.

[Dungeon]
•Elven Forest dungeon added, Gorgos Dungeon is required to unlock this dungeon.
•Gorge of Oath dungeon added, Gorgos Dungeon is required to unlock this dungeon.
•Marsh of Oblivion dungeon added, Gorge of Oath is required to unlock this dungeon.

[Event]
•Valentine's Event has ended, as such wearing both Romeo's Ring and Juliet's Ring in a room will no longer provide an experience bonus.

2/28/08

Grand Chase Patch Notes

[Item]
•Royal Infantry Commander, Knight Master, and High Wizard equipment for level 25 characters is now available in the shop!
•Moonlight equipment for level 30 characters is now available in the shop as well as from random monster drops.

[Dungeon]
•Forgotten City dungeon added, Gorge of Oath is required to unlock this dungeon.
•Forsaken Barrows dungeon added, Gorge of Oath is required to unlock this dungeon.
•Gaikoz's Castle dungeon added, Gorge of Oath is required to unlock this dungeon.

[Bug]
•Marsh of Oblivion 3 Star Difficulty should now be functioning properly.
-- Grand Chase Team

Copied by CeltD

Last edited by Celt D on Sat May 08, 2010 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added all of one month together and deleted other date patches.. i am going to post m=by month.. less overall posts..)
Back to top Go down
Celt D
Celt D

Patch History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch History   Patch History EmptySat May 08, 2010 6:41 am

March 2008

3/12/2008

Grand Chase Patch Notes

[General]
•The great Spell Knight Ronan of Kanavan has joined the Chase! Complete a Ronan Mission for Cash or GP to unlock Ronan.
•The Park feature has been implemented, hang out in a social setting!
•Mission dialog functionality has been improved, now you can press "Z" to skip a single message, or "X" to close the dialog.
•Grand Chase Cash Items are now available!
•Ntreev Cash Points may be recharged in game by clicking the "Cash Charge" button from the in-game Shop. Ntreev Cash Points may be used for both Grand Chase and Trickster Online, the points are associated with your login ID.
•Since cash items are purchased with real money, beta characters will not be wiped when the game enters commercial release.

[Cash]
•Many new and fashionable cash armor sets and weapons have been added for levels 1~20
•Many new cash accessories have been added to the shop
•The Premium Ronan Mission for characters level 15 or higher is available for cash purchase.

[Item]
•Cute backpack accessories featuring the three main characters Elesis, Lire and Arme have been added for GP purchase.
•Raider equipment for level 25 characters is now available in the shop for GP purchase.
•Standard Ronan Mission for characters level 15 or higher is available for GP purchase. Choose the character you want to use to unlock Ronan with!

Copied by CeltD
Back to top Go down
Celt D
Celt D

Patch History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch History   Patch History EmptySat May 08, 2010 6:44 am

April 2008

4/02/2008

Grand Chase Patch Notes

[General]
•Second Job for Elesis has been added! Now Elesis can join the elite Spearman corps with the completion of a Cash or GP mission!
•Chat functionality has been added to all PvP lobbies and the dungeon lobby. If you are not in a specific room, you can chat with other players who are also waiting.
•Helpful tutorial bubbles have been added to the game world to explain basic interface mechanics to new accounts.
•Emoticon animations have been added to the game world! New emoticons can be found by winning PvP battles or by compounding.

[Cash]
•The Spearman Mission for Elesis characters level 5 or higher is available for cash purchase.
•New level 25 sets "Black Armor" and "Heavy Crab Armor" have been added.
•New level 20 set "Fire Strike" has been added.
•Accessories including Fire Necklaces have been added for cash purchase.
•New consumable sign items have been added. These signs allow players to broadcast a cute message to everyone in a Park channel.

[Item]
•The Worn-Out Spearman Mission for Elesis characters level 5 or higher is available for GP purchase.

[Dungeon]
•Partusay's Sea dungeon added, Gorge of Oath completion is required to unlock this dungeon.
•With the release of Partusay's Sea, the Ellia Continent is now visible from the World Map!
•Dungeon scorekeeping has seen several improvements, including a running timer to track your elapsed time in a dungeon!
•Several dungeons have been updated with new non-combat platformer stages, don't fall!

--Grand Chase Team

4/16/2008

Grand Chase Patch Notes

[General]
•Replay functionality has been added! When you finish a PvP match, click the Camera icon that drops down to save the recording~
•Saved replays may be viewed from the "Server" lobby by clicking the "Replay" button.
•Windows Vista compatibility has been improved. 'Run as admin' no longer needs to be checked.

[Cash]
•New level 35 set "Crystalline Armor" has been added for all characters.
•The level 20 set "Candy Armor" has been added for Ronan.
•New accessories have been added for cash purchase.

[Item]
•The level 30 set "Moonlight Armor" is now available for GP purchase.

[Dungeon]
•Ellia Continent dungeon added, Partusay's Sea completion is required to unlock this dungeon.
•The Temple of Fire dungeon added, Ellia Continent completion is required to unlock this dungeon.

--Grand Chase Team

4/23/2008

Grand Chase Patch Notes

[General]
•Second Job for Lire has been added! Now Lire can become a Crossbowman with the completion of a Cash or GP mission!
•PvP Ranking system has been added!
You can check your rank or the rank of your friends from the board in the Park
Special gear will be awarded to the weekly and monthly champions!

•Attendance Book has been added!
After playing at least 70 minutes of Grand Chase in a given day, you can check in for that day to receive a stamp and 100 Powerup Points.
Special bonuses will be given for "perfect attendnace" in a given week.

•Powerup Shop has been added!
Items in the powerup shop may be purchased with Powerup Points, which are received via the attendance book.

[Cash]
•Alternate skills have been added to the shop for cash purchase!
The skills are initially sold in packs of 500 uses from the Academy.
You can equip secondary skills by clicking the "Skill" tab from the "Equip" window.
Switch between regular and alternate skills in-game by pressing the space bar.

•The Crossbowman Mission for Lire characters level 20 or higher is available for cash purchase.
•New level 30 set "Luna's Armor" has been added for all characters.
•The level 35 set "Absolute Power Armor" has been added for all characters.

[Item]
•The Worn-Out Crossbowman Mission for Lire characters level 20 or higher is available for GP purchase.
•The level 30 set "Meister Clan Armor" is now available for GP purchase.
•The level 35 set "Pegasus Armor" is now available for GP purchase.

--Grand Chase Team

Copied by CeltD
Back to top Go down
Celt D
Celt D

Patch History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch History   Patch History EmptySat May 08, 2010 6:47 am

May 2008

5/7/2008

Grand Chase Patch Notes

[General]
•Second Job for Arme has been added! Now Arme can become a Alchemist with the completion of a Cash or GP mission!
•PvP Ranking Rewards have been distributed!
White Champion Set has a 7 day timer, Black Champion Set has a 30 day timer.
These sets will be automatically distributed in the future when the rankings update.

•Level Cap has been raised to 40 for all characters!

[Cash]
•The Alchemist Mission for Arme characters level 20 or higher is available for cash purchase.
•New level 5 set "Chivalrous Armor" has been added for Elesis, Lire and Arme.
•New level 15 set "Fighter's Spirit Armor" has been added for Elesis, Lire and Arme.
•New level 25 set "Nazka Armor" has been added for Elesis, Lire and Arme.
•New level 35 set "Archfiend's Armor" has been added for Elesis, Lire and Arme.
•New level 40 set "Tiger Spirit Armor" has been added for all characters.
•Cash Guard Anklets have been added for all characters.
•Lightning Necklace has been added for Elesis, Lire and Arme.
•Holy Cross accessories have been added for all characters.
•Pots have been added to the cash shop in support of Alchemists.

[Item]
•The Worn-Out Alchemist Mission for Arme characters level 20 or higher is available for GP purchase.
•Tiger Spirit Rings have been added for Elesis, Lire and Arme for GP purchase.
•New Gorgos, Gaikoz, and Partusay items have been added for crystal purchase.
•Pots have been added to the GP shop in support of Alchemists.
•A GP Guard Anklet has been added for Ronan.

[Dungeon]
•Hell's Bridge dungeon added, Temple of Fire dungeon completion is required to unlock this dungeon.
•Kaze'aze's Castle dungeon added, Ellia Continent dungeon completion is required to unlock this dungeon.
[Adjustments]
•Corrected a stat issue with Arme's Chinese Shield
•Gorgos Sword should display properly for all characters
•Gaikoz's Shield should display properly for all characters
•Chat obscenity filter has been revised slightly

--Grand Chase Team

5/29/2008

Grand Chase Patch Notes

[General]
•Second Job for Ronan has been added! Now Ronan can become a Dragon Knight with the completion of a Cash or GP mission!
•Level Cap has been raised to 45 for all characters!

[Cash]
•The Dragon Knight Mission for Ronan characters level 20 or higher is available for cash purchase.
•New level 15 set "Elite Lightning Armor 2" with corresponding weapons has been added for Elesis, Lire and Arme.
•New level 40 set "Castle Lord Armor" with corresponding weapons has been added for all characters.
•New level 43 set "Holy Black Armor" with corresponding weapons has been added for all characters.
•New level 43 set "Egyptian God Armor" with corresponding weapons has been added for Elesis, Lire and Arme.
•Cash Guard Anklets have been added for all characters.
•Elite Lightning Shield 2 has been added for Elesis, Lire and Arme.
•Castle Lord Shield has been added for Elesis, Lire and Arme.
•Cute new hairstyles have been added for Elesis, Lire and Arme.
•Magic Swordsman Falcon Shield has been added for Ronan.
•Glaives have been added to the cash shop in support of Dragon Knights.

[Item]
•The Worn-Out Dragon Knight Mission for Ronan characters level 20 or higher is available for GP purchase.
•Castle Lord Rings have been added for all characters for GP purchase.
•New level 40 set "Celestial Armor" with corresponding weapons has been added for all characters.
•New level 40 set "Mohican Armor" with corresponding weapons has been added for all characters.
•New level 40 set "Falcon Armor" with corresponding weapons has been added for all characters.
•Glaives have been added to the GP shop in support of Dragon Knights.

--Grand Chase Team

Copied by CeltD
Back to top Go down
Celt D
Celt D

Patch History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch History   Patch History EmptySat May 08, 2010 6:50 am

June 2008

6/12/2008

Grand Chase Patch Notes

[General]
•Pet System has been implemented!
•Pet Shop and Pet Item tabs have been added to the Shop window to facilitate the new pet system.
•Pet tab has been added to the Equipment window to facilitate the new pet system.
•Level Cap has been raised to 50 for all characters!

[Cash]
•Pet Cupid Card and Pet Ming Ming Card are available in the Pet Shop.
•Many support items have been added to the Pet Item tab.
•Special cash items to rename your Pet's or Character's Nickname have been added.
•Ice Necklace and other accessories have been added to the shop for all characters!
•Lightning Necklace has been added for Ronan.
•New level 5 set "Chinese Armor" with corresponding weapons has been added for Elesis, Lire and Arme.
•New level 25 set "Black Spell Knight Armor" with corresponding weapon has been added for Ronan.
•New level 46 set "Captain Pilot Armor" with corresponding weapons has been added for all characters.

[Item]
•Pet Skills with 100 uses are available for GP purchase from the "Pet Item" tab.
•New level 45 set "Bull Armor" with corresponding weapons has been added for all characters.

[Dungeon]
•Kastulle Ruins Lower Level dungeon added, Ellia Continent dungeon completion is required to unlock this dungeon.
•Kastulle Ruins Upper Level dungeon added, Ellia Continent dungeon completion is required to unlock this dungeon.

[Adjustments]
•Chat obscenity filter has been revised slightly. Spoony bards rejoice.

--Grand Chase Team

6/25/2008

Grand Chase Patch Notes

[General]
•Lass has been added to the game as a playable character and can be acquired with a cash or GP mission!
•GC Club has been introduced! Possession of a GC Club badge allows infinite paint, unlimited room expels, +20% increased GP/EXP, and special effects. The GC Club badge may be acquired randomly as a "Lucky Day" attendance item.
•Level Cap has been raised to 55 for all characters!

[Cash]
•Lass Mission (Cash) is available for cash purchase at Level 0 to acquire the Lass character.
•New Cash items have been added to the shop in support of Lass.
•Two new items intended to extend your inventory have been added to the Academy tab. Please note that your inventory may not exceed 600 slots.
•The American Flag and Canadian Flag accessories are on sale for a limited time.
•New level 49 set "Demonic Armor" with corresponding weapon has been added for Elesis, Lire, Arme and Ronan.
•New level 52 set "Highlander Armor" with corresponding weapons has been added for Elesis, Lire, Arme and Ronan.

[Item]
•Ancient Lass Mission is available for GP purchase at Level 0 to acquire the Lass character.
•New GP items have been added to the shop in support of Lass.

[Dungeon]
•Battle for Bermesiah dungeon added, Kastulle Ruins Upper Floor dungeon completion is required to unlock this dungeon.

[Adjustments]
•Some UI issues relating to spacing have been corrected.
•Adjusted end of Kaze'aze's Castle dialog to accomodate Lass.

--Grand Chase Team

Copied by CeltD

Last edited by Celt D on Sat May 08, 2010 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed from temp post to June '08 Notes)
Back to top Go down
Celt D
Celt D

Patch History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch History   Patch History EmptySat May 08, 2010 7:24 am

July 2008

7/9/2008

Grand Chase Patch Notes

[General]
•New level-based quests up to level 46 have been added.

[Cash]
•New level 30 set "Luna's Armor" has been added for Lass in the shop.
•New level 35 set "Archfiend's Armor" has been added for Lass in the shop.
•New level 35 set "Absolute Power Armor" has been added for Lass in the shop.
•New level 40 set "Tiger's Spirit" has been added for Lass in the shop.
•Power Up packages are here for a limited time! Advance to 2nd job on Elesis, Arme, Lire, and Ronan without the hassle!

[Item]
•New level 50 set "Valkyrie Armor" (GP) in the shop for Elesis, Lire, Arme, and Ronan!
•New level 35 set "Pegasus Armor" (GP) has been added for Lass.

[Dungeon]
•Xenia Border dungeon added, Partusay's Sea dungeon completion is required to unlock this dungeon.
•With the release of the Xenia Border dungeon, Xenia Continent will be accessible from the World Map!

[Adjustments]
•Lass Candy Armor Set stats adjusted to be more appropriate for a Level 20 set.
•Minor UI fixes have been applied.

--Grand Chase Team

7/16/2008

Grand Chase Patch Notes

[General]
•Queen's Challenge Event has been added. Work together Knights!

[Cash]

•New "Light" Necklaces have been added for Elesis, Lire, Arme, Lass, and Ronan.
•New skills "Big Hand', "Double Slash', 'Blood Bash", and "Guardian Strike" have been added for Arme and Lass in the shop.

7/23/2008

Grand Chase Patch Notes

[General]
•Third Job for Elesis has been added! Now Elesis can be promoted to the rank of Sword Master with the completion of a Cash or GP mission!

[Cash]
•The Sword Master Mission for Elesis characters level 30 or higher is available for cash purchase.
•New Sword Master exclusive level 30 set "Battle Master's Armor" has been added.
•Giant Swords have been added for cash purchase in support of Sword Master.

[Item]
•The Worn-Out Sword Master Mission for Elesis characters level 30 or higher is available for GP purchase.
•Giant Swords have been added for GP purchase in support of Sword Master.

[Adjustments]
•Sale price of "M. Swd. Broken Wind Necklace" has been corrected.
•Fixed minor text issues with Dungeon Room List and Practice Mode.

--Grand Chase Team

7/30/2008

Grand Chase Patch Notes

[General]
•Queen's Challenge event rewards have been distributed to all qualifying accounts.
•New pets Blue Fairy and Gon have been added!

[Cash]
•Set and Weapon items have been discounted 10% for a limited time only in honor of the Queen's Challenge event.
•GC Club membership for 15 days is being sold for a limited time only in the shop.
•Pet Blue Fairy Card and Pet Gon Card are available in the Pet Shop.
•Pet Skills Ice Arrow and Broken Egg with 500 uses for Cash purchase have been added to the Pet Item tab.
•New Gon and Blue Fairy themed signs for use in the Park have been added to the shop.

[Item]
•Pet Skills Ice Arrow and Broken Egg with 100 uses for GP purchase have been added to the Pet Item tab.

--Grand Chase Team

Copied by CeltD
Back to top Go down
Celt D
Celt D

Patch History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch History   Patch History EmptySat May 08, 2010 7:29 am

August 2008

8/6/2008

Grand Chase Patch Notes

[General]
•New event missions are available to clear the Ellia Continent.
•Queen's Challenge 2x EXP/GP event has been implemented for one week.
•Level Cap has been raised to 60 for all characters!

[Cash]
•Many new Cash items from levels 1-30 have been added for Lass.
•Shadow Necklace has been added for all characters.
•A Shadow Necklace "package" including 10 Gems at a discounted price is available for all characters.
•A bag containing 30 Gems has been added to the cash shop for gem-purchasing convenience.

[Item]
•Many new GP items from levels 1-30 have been added for Lass.

[Adjustments]
•All mission and rune scrolls are now "stackable" to reduce clutter in the inventory.
•Corrected a glitch which allowed a room host to circumvent the PvP start delay.

--Grand Chase Team

8/13/2008

Grand Chase Patch Notes

[General]
•Third Job for Lire has been added! Now Lire can be promoted to the rank of Arch Ranger with the completion of a Cash or GP mission!

[Cash]
•The Arch Ranger Mission for Lire characters level 30 or higher is available for cash purchase.
•New level 52 set "Peryton's Armor" has been added for Elesis, Lire, Arme, and Ronan.
•New level 55 set "Angelic White Armor" has been added for Elesis, Lire, Arme, and Ronan.
•Great Bows have been added for cash purchase in support of Arch Ranger.

[Item]
•The Worn-Out Arch Ranger Mission for Lire characters level 30 or higher is available for GP purchase.
•Great Bows have been added for GP purchase in support of Arch Ranger.
•New "Iron Mask" level 55 set has been added for Elesis, Lire, Arme, and Ronan.
•New "Trooper Weapon" has been added for Elesis, Lire, and Arme.
•New "Moonlight Weapon" has been added for Elesis, Lire, and Arme.
•New "Monk Weapon" has been added for Elesis, Lire, and Arme.

--Grand Chase Team

8/20/2008

Grand Chase Patch Notes

[Cash]
•Many new Cash items from levels 40-55 have been added for Lass.

[Item]
•Many new GP items from levels 40-55 have been added for Lass.
•A new level 45 set Dragon Armor with accompanying weapons has been added for all characters.

[Adjustments]
•Adjusted the price of Lass's Moonlight Armor Set to match similar sets.
•Reviewed and adjusted certain sets for stat/balance issues.

--Grand Chase Team

8/87/2008

Grand Chase Patch Notes

[General]
•Gacha system has been added! The first Gacha dungeon features Ninko pet and North American Grand Chase world premier Ninko-themed armor for Elesis, Lire and Arme!
•Pet Evolution system has been added! Eligible pets can evolve at levels 0, 20, or 40 depending on the manual purchased from the Academy. Please note that Ming Ming and Cupid do not currently have evolved forms.

[Cash]
•Gacha coins have been added to the shop under the Academy tab in support of the Gacha system.
•Pet Evolution Manual and Elite Pet Evolution Manual have been added in support of the Pet Evolution System.
•500-packs of the skills for all 1st grade evolved pets have been added to the shop.
•A new level 58 set Noble's Armor with accompanying first-job weapons has been added for all characters.

[Item]
•Old Pet Evolution Manual and Pet Devolution Manual have been added in support of the Pet Evolution System.
•100-packs of the skills for all 1st grade evolved pets have been added to the shop.

--Grand Chase Team

Copied by CeltD
Back to top Go down
Celt D
Celt D

Patch History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch History   Patch History EmptySat May 08, 2010 7:36 am

September 2008 Temp Post

Will edit this post with the patches from Sep '08 when i get back. afk for a while
Back to top Go down
blakkenshin
Admin
blakkenshin

Cancer Posts : 51
Humor : ^_^

Patch History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch History   Patch History EmptyWed May 12, 2010 12:19 am

holy crap thats a lot lol. thx again for doing this! ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://blakkenshin.deviantart.com/
Celt D
Celt D

Patch History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch History   Patch History EmptyWed May 12, 2010 9:21 am

No Problem ^_^

To all who read this: I am currently going through a few things at home, and thus i will not be adding much for the time being. However, I do plan to continute until I catch up with the patches already in this forum ^_^

Thanks again for reading!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Patch History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch History   Patch History Empty

Back to top Go down

Patch History
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Siths :: GC Patches-
Jump to: